- What Is the Bag Policy?
- Is There a Mobile App?
- Is This Event Family Friendly?
- When and Where is Homecoming?
What Is the Bag Policy?
All small purses, totes, and drawstrings must be under 12”x6”x12”. Large backpacks, book bags, or any bag over 12”x6”x12” in size will not be allowed.
Is There a Mobile App?
Stay tuned for download details.
Is This Event Family Friendly?
We are certainly a family friendly event and welcome guests of all ages. Children under 10 will be admitted for free with an adult admission.
When and Where is Homecoming?
Homecoming 2020 takes place Friday and Saturday May 8-9 at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Animals and pets are not allowed within the festival grounds, however, patrons with disabilities are welcome to utilize fully-trained and ADA-recognized service animals at the Festival. Please bring official paperwork with you and our security team will get you and your animal squared away upon entry.
Patrons with Mobility Limitation
The Festival grounds are wheelchair accessible, but please be aware it is an outdoor music festival situated in a park. Therefore, most travel is over natural terrain. If it should rain, there will be mud in some places. We do not provide personal care or push services. Please plan ahead and bring attendants if needed. In addition, the festival does not provide wheelchairs for rent or loan. Please make arrangements in advance if a wheelchair is needed. Wheelchairs are allowed for use by Patrons with mobility disabilities. For safety reasons, requests to use other power-driven mobility devices will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
Are There ADA Accommodations?
Yes! Homecoming is fully ADA compliant and provides options for fans with disabilities to come and have a great time. Please stop by the info booth on the way in for details.
Before Buying Tickets
- Is There a Layaway Option?
- Can I Purchase Tickets Over The Phone?
- Are Wristbands Transferable?
- The Buying Process
- Is it Ok to Buy from a Third Party?
- What is the Difference Between the Ticket Tiers?
Is There a Layaway Option?
Yes! On the checkout page, you have the option to purchase your full order at that time or you can purchase using a “layaway plan.” Each scheduled payment is automatically charged to the payment on file. There is a $10 fee associated with using the layaway option.
Can I finish paying off my layaway plan early? Yes! Details here.
Layaway Schedule if purchased before December 16thDeposit: 11% base + 11% fees
1st Payment (Dec. 20): 22.25% + 22.25%
2nd Payment (Jan 17): 22.25% + 22.25%
3rd Payment (Feb 14): 22.25% + 22.25%
Final (Mar 13): 22.25% + 22.25%
Layaway Schedule if purchased after December 16thDeposit: 11% + 11%
1st Payment (Jan. 17): 29.66% + 29.66%
2nd Payment (Feb. 14): 29.67% + 29.67%
Final Payment (Mar. 13): 29.67% + 29.67%
Layaway Schedule if purchased after December 31Deposit: 1.5% + 1.5% fees (plus shipping fee $7 + layaway fee $10)
1st Payment (1/31): 19.7% + 19.7% fees
2nd Payment (2/14): 19.7% + 19.7%
3rd Payment (2/28): 19.7% + 19.7%
4th Payment (3/13): 19.7% + 19.7%
Final Payment (3/27): 19.7% + 19.7%
Layaway Schedule if purchased after January 24Deposit: 1.5% + 1.5% fees (plus shipping fee $7 + layaway fee $10)
1st Payment (2/14): 24.62% + 24.62% fees
2nd Payment (2/28): 24.62% + 24.62% fees
3rd Payment (3/13): 24.63% + 24.63% fees
Final Payment (3/27): 24.63% + 24.63% fees
Can I Purchase Tickets Over The Phone?
Yes, please contact our ticket provider, Front Gate Tickets, or call 888-512-SHOW (7469).
Are Wristbands Transferable?
Wristbands are NON-TRANSFERABLE and cannot be exchanged.
The Buying Process
From our tickets page, the “buy now” links will take you to our ticketing site hosted by Front Gate Tickets. Front Gate handles all things associated directly with your purchase order including customer service for things like payment, order changes, wristband shipments, etc.
Create An Account: When you add a ticket to your cart, you will be prompted to create or sign into a Front Gate Tickets account. This is required and is the account you will need to log in to if you ever want to review or update your order. It’s a good idea to create a Front Gate Tickets account ahead of time if you are buying at a busy time and want to be able to move quickly.
Time Limit: Once you add a ticket to your cart, you will have a limited time to finish checkout. So be sure you know what you want before going in. This is done to make sure that everyone has a fair chance at the limited ticket volume and nobody can hold onto them indefinitely without purchasing them.
Layaway Plans: Near the end of the checkout process you will have the option of splitting your order into multiple payments. This can be done to any order and will split your ENTIRE order cost based on a percentage.
Customer service and getting prompt help: Your best contact for ticketing related support is Front Gate Tickets. They can also be reached by phone at 888-512-SHOW (7469).
Is it Ok to Buy from a Third Party?
Only wristbands purchased through The National Homecoming Festival ticket website (Front Gate Tickets) are guaranteed to be authentic. If you want 100% confidence in your ticket purchase, you should only purchase your tickets through the link on our tickets page. Please be aware:
- We are not responsible for any counterfeit weekend passes.
- For your own protection, please do not purchase weekend passes from any source other than ntlhomecoming.com or your most trusted friends and family.
- Removing a wristband automatically voids it (unless by accident or for safety reasons, in which case you need to get a replacement wristband from a customer service booth at the festival – this will require you to prove your purchase information). Festival Security will check every wristband to assure it has not been removed or passed between multiple people.
What is the Difference Between the Ticket Tiers?
There is no difference between the ticket tiers. It’s simply an incentive to purchase sooner rather than later. The earlier you purchase, the more you save! There is however a difference between General Admission, VIP, and Platinum.
After Buying Tickets
- What If My Wristband Was Shipped To The Wrong Address Or Returned To Sender?
- Can I Update Or Check On My Order Information?
- When Will My Wristband Be Shipped?
- Questions About an Already Placed Order?
What If My Wristband Was Shipped To The Wrong Address Or Returned To Sender?
No need to worry – please contact our ticket provider, Front Gate Tickets or call 888-512-SHOW (7469).
Can I Update Or Check On My Order Information?
Yes! Once you have placed an order through Front Gate Tickets, visit the tickets page and go through the “buy now” links, then click “sign in” at the top of the page. Once signed in, you can review or adjust your information, including your shipping address, etc.
When Will My Wristband Be Shipped?
Wristbands will ship out 2-4 weeks before the festival. If you do not receive your wristband please stop by the Box Office and we’ll get you all set up. Make sure to bring a valid ID and your confirmation email. At check-in, you will receive your festival wristband. Every wristband will be checked as you enter and exit each festival venue.
Questions About an Already Placed Order?
If you’ve already purchased tickets and need to change your shipping address, want to know the status of your order, look up your order history, or have a general question about your order, please contact our official ticket provider Front Gate Tickets or call 888-512-SHOW (7469).
- Water Refill Stations
- Lost & Found
- Where is the Box Office?
- Is smoking allowed on festival grounds?
- Can I Bring a Stroller for my Children?
- Do you allow re-entry?
- Where Can I Park?
- What Should I Leave at Home?
- What Can I Bring?
Water Refill Stations
Staying hydrated is important for having a good time. Homecoming offers free, 100% filtered and drinkable water located throughout the festival. Check your festival map (COMING SOON) for locations. Bring a water bottle or cup and stay hydrated!
Lost & Found
Lose something at the festival? Head to the info booth for more information.
Where is the Box Office?
Stay tuned for 2020 Box Office information.
Is smoking allowed on festival grounds?
Smoking is not permitted in Cincinnati parks.
Can I Bring a Stroller for my Children?
Yes, strollers are permitted. Wagons will not be allowed on the festival grounds.
Do you allow re-entry?
Re-entry is allowed for all Homecoming ticket holders.
Where Can I Park?
There are several paid lots and garages in the area surrounding Smale Riverfront Park. Check out Downtown Cincinnati for options and more info.
What Should I Leave at Home?
We make every effort to provide an environment where all travelers can fully enjoy their time at Homecoming. With that in mind, kindly leave these items at home:
- Large backpacks, book bags, or any bag over 12”x6”x12” in size will not be allowed.
- Food and drink
- Illegal substances of any kind
- Lawn chairs or picnic baskets (This is for the safety of our patrons. Benches will be on site, and ADA seating will be available. Upon arrival, ADA patrons can request accommodations at the Info Booth on site.
- Glow sticks
- Inappropriate headdresses
- Silly string
- Spray paint
- Pets (Service dogs will be permitted.)
- Glass containers and metal aerosol cans, including sunscreen in aerosol cans
- Scooters or personal motorized vehicles
- Detachable lens cameras
- Recording devices of any kind including professional recording equipment, GoPros, audio recording equipment, and video recording equipment
- No unauthorized vendors will be permitted
- No solicitations, handbills, sampling, giveaways, etc.
- Remote-controlled vehicles or aircrafts, including drones
REMEMBER: All travelers and their belongings are subject to search and prohibited items will be removed at the discretion of the front gate staff. These items are subject to change at any time and at the discretion of the front gate and security staff.
What Can I Bring?
To make sure you have everything you’ll need while attending the festival, please feel free to bring the following items with you:
- Sun block
- Blankets, sheets and towels
- Point-and-shoot cameras
- Small backpacks, purses, and empty hydration bladder packs. All must be under 12”x6”x12”
- Empty water bottle
- 1 sealed bottle of water
- Selfie sticks are allowed, but must expand to no longer than 40” in length and must be made of light material (light metal, rubber plastic). All selfie sticks are subject to staff discretion and may or may not be allowed.
REMEMBER: All patrons and belongings are subject to search and prohibited items will be removed at the discretion of the front gate and security staff.